Saturday 13 October 2012

Get more page views with Reddit



I have only just subscribed to Reddit – it is free and easy to do and then you can link in some of your posts to it – you are not allowed to link in too many at once but I did manage to link 4 things in on the first day and have seen a considerable uptick in page views as a result.

I do recommend that you sign up with an email (which you then verify by clicking a link they send you to that email address) – this will allow you to add links to Reddit without doing the captcha stuff.  When you are linking it you have to choose a subject for your link.

Have a go and see what you think.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love Reddit. Not only do I share my own popular posts but other great ones I find online also.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. I will answer questions as soon as I can.